Monday, February 13, 2012
♥ WHY
WHY UWA? WHYYY???
Week 1 as the 2nd of Jan???????? When most diaries and normal calendars would take the week that the 1st of Jan was in as Week 1.
Now all my diary weeks are one week late... ZzZZZZZZZZZZ
I know it sounds stupid. But because most of my units only have labs on specific weeks (and they're not consistent or in some sort of pattern), the week number is actually important.
And I've already said I could judge for the national finals for YOTY... because it was on week 19 and i don't have any labs... and now i just realized its actually (according to uwa) week 18 meaning i have like 2 labs and 1 tute that day.
Lovely. really.
Week 1 as the 2nd of Jan???????? When most diaries and normal calendars would take the week that the 1st of Jan was in as Week 1.
Now all my diary weeks are one week late... ZzZZZZZZZZZZ
I know it sounds stupid. But because most of my units only have labs on specific weeks (and they're not consistent or in some sort of pattern), the week number is actually important.
And I've already said I could judge for the national finals for YOTY... because it was on week 19 and i don't have any labs... and now i just realized its actually (according to uwa) week 18 meaning i have like 2 labs and 1 tute that day.
Lovely. really.
1:33 AM

