Wednesday, November 30, 2011
♥ like really?
flight at 11:55pm. Plan to leave the house at 10pm for airport.
Staff meeting from 6:30 - 8:30pm. Receive multiple messages from the bf's friends asking me to go on skype at 8pm. Went on skype on my phone, to find my bf forgot his SHOES for China.
And he asked me to pick it up from his house. Really? SERIOUSLY? like SERIOUSLY JOSH??????????!!!!!!!
Now that I think about, I should have just told him to buy a pair in M'ysia.
The extra stress was not worth it.
At the departure lounge, using the free net. I'm surprised that all the terminals weren't taken already!
Departing in less than 1hr... wOOOOOOooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOoo
Staff meeting from 6:30 - 8:30pm. Receive multiple messages from the bf's friends asking me to go on skype at 8pm. Went on skype on my phone, to find my bf forgot his SHOES for China.
And he asked me to pick it up from his house. Really? SERIOUSLY? like SERIOUSLY JOSH??????????!!!!!!!
Now that I think about, I should have just told him to buy a pair in M'ysia.
The extra stress was not worth it.
At the departure lounge, using the free net. I'm surprised that all the terminals weren't taken already!
Departing in less than 1hr... wOOOOOOooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOoo
11:09 PM
