<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8874591433909259403?origin\x3dhttp://thereissunshinebehindtherain.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

♥ Random messages

x. People shouldn't make promises they know they're not going keep. Especially stupid promises. I just hate promises altogether.

x. If you have a problem with me, be mature enough to say it to my face rather than behind my back.

x. I like hanging out with you. Too bad that there's just some things i can't tell you. It's not that i don't trust you, it's just things won't be the same after. And i'm happy with where we are that i don't want it to change.

x. I hope you get the 'cool attention' you wanted. Just know that it actually kinda hurt hearing that you mock me. And i'll never see you in the same light again. I hope it was worth it... But then again, you probably don't even care. All you care about is preserving your self image.

x. I wonder how you're doing. I've just been so busy that i haven't gotten the chance to call you. I hope things are going okay with the new gf... I worry about you. You give your heart away so easily. And it's often left shattered after. But you just don't seem to ever learn...

x. I'm outspoken. If i think you're being stupid i will tell you. But at least i tell you directly. And not chuck a cry to everyone about it behind your back. Stop being such a baby.

x. You're a really good guy. I hope the girl you're chasing realizes that. And most of all, i hope she's the one for you.

x. You can't please everyone. You're going to live the rest of your life trying to make everyone think you're awesome. Too bad that means not doing the right thing half the time.

x. I don't know what's going to happen. To be honest i don't want to talk to you because i know the things you are going to say are not things i want to hear.

x. I really wish you were here right now because you'd be the only one who understands me. Is it too late to call?

x. I hope you get the score you need. I know you worked so hard and had to give up so much of your pride to do what you did. I admire your determination.

x. I miss you. The time we spent together was so fun.

dt
1:28 AM


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      welcome to my blog
      yes, the grumpy toast is back,due to popular demand haha...
      tag board is up and running so leave a message
      happy reading =]
      dt.


    1 Peter 5:6-7 (The Message)
    So be content with who you are,
    and don't put on airs.
    God's strong hand is on you;
    He'll promote you at the right time.
    Live carefree before God;
    He is most careful with you.

♥ TagBoard



    The toast said TAG. NOT spam.

    leave a message / comment!

♥ Thank you

? Past rawr-ing